EMAS AGM and EMAS Intercounties Clout ~ are they going ahead ~ The Jury’s out

Due to the bad weather that is forecast over the next 48 hours, decisions are to be made on whether the EMAS AGM will go ahead tomorrow and the EMAS Intercounties Clout will go ahead on Sunday.

EMAS AGM decision due Friday

EMAS Intercounties Clout decision due Saturday ~ although the field is currently waterlogged.

Comments are closed.