World Record Status
Double WA70m & WA50m (Compound & Barebow)
Saturday 16th July 2022
Belvoir Archers, Works Lane, Barnstone, Notts NG13 9JN
Session 1 Assembly 8.30 Practice 8.45 – 9.30 start 9.30
Session 2 Assembly 12.45 Practice 13.00 – 13.45 start 13.45
Session 2 timings are dependent on session 1 but will not start before the stated times
Entry Fee Double round £17
Closing date; 1st July 2022 or when full. No refunds after this date.
Target List: A preliminary target list will be available on the Belvoir Archers and EMAS web site 3 days before the shoot starts.
Entries to; Bryan Haynes,
10 Harebell Gardens, Bingham, Notts, NG13 8TA
Telephone: 07887 633 121
- Medals awarded for Ladies, Gents and Juniors for Recurve, Compound, Barebow and Longbow according to entry.
- No Awards for Single Session
- All archers must show a valid ArcheryGB membership card when signing in to the tournament and may only shoot with proof of membership.
- ArcheryGB dress regulation 307 will apply.
- All archers under 18 must be accompanied by a Parent or Carer for the duration of the shoot.
Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- In accordance with ArcheryGB Child Protection policy all wishing to take photographs or image recording must register with the Tournament Organiser.
- If you are shooting all carbon arrows, you must inform the Tournament Organiser before you shoot. All arrow must be counted in and counted out.It is the Archers responsibility to ensure that all lost arrows are found before you leave the shooting ground.
- Belvoir Archers cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property or vehicles at this event.
- Drug testing. The World Record Status Shoot will be liable for drug testing, competitors approached to give samples must comply as refusal will be treated as a positive result. Parents/legal guardian of competitors under the age of 18 must sign the entry form giving consent to drug testing if required.
Regrettably dogs are not allowed on the field unless they are assistance dogs wearing the appropriate working bibs.
No cars are to be parked on the side of the road due to TARMAC lorries requiring access to the TARMAC Cement Works all day. Car Parking Attendants will be on hand to park you in the shooting field behind the tent line area.
Refreshments will be available from 7-30am until end of the lunch break.