EAST MIDLANDS ARCHERY SOCIETY
RECORD STATUS & TASSEL AWARD
Regional & Open Clout Championships
Gresley Old Hall, Gresley Wood Road, Church Gresley, Swadlincote, Derbyshire DE11 9QW
Sunday 27th October 2019
LADY PARAMOUNT: to be announced
JUDGES: Janet Short, Sue Houlihan and Ted Tricker
ROUND: Double One-Way AGB Metric Clout
REGISTRATION: from 9.30a.m
ENTRY FEE: £8.00 all classes
REGIONAL: Ladies Recurve – Trophy 2nd and 3rd place medals
Gentlemen Recurve – Trophy 2nd and 3rd place medals
Ladies Compound, Barebow, Longbow – medals according to entry
Gentlemen Compound, Barebow, Longbow – medals according to entry
Highest scoring Junior overall (Recurve) Trophy – medals according to entry
Juniors shooting Compound, Barebow, Longbow – medals according to entry
VISITORS: Medals according to entry
1. All archers must be affiliated to AGB or a FITA member association and will be asked to
produce their membership cards when signing in.
2. AGB dress regulations in accordance with rule 307 apply, and the timing of the shooting will be
to 304(f)(i) Method 2.
3. Record Status shoots will be liable to drug testing, and competitors approached to give
samples must comply; refusal will be treated as a positive result. Juniors’ entry forms must be
signed by a parent or guardian to signify their consent to their child being tested if
4. Under the provisions within the AGB Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy, those
who wish to take photographs at this event are to register with the Tournament Organiser on
arrival. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that unauthorised photography does not
take place, AGB, The Tournament Organiser and working party cannot be held responsible for
breaches of this code. We therefore request that you report any unauthorised photography
directly to the Tournament Organiser.
5. When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with
tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and
results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow style, Date of Birth / Age
category, Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID),
Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
6. Special requirements: wheelchair etc. please include this information on the entry form.
7. The EMAS, Gresley Old Hall and Mercia Archers will not be responsible for any loss or damage
to equipment or personal possessions.
8. All arrows must be detectable along their full length, except for wooden arrows for health &
safety reasons as this tournament will be shot on a shared field. The use or all carbon arrows
is not permitted at this venue. Any missing arrows should be reported to the Senior Judge and
must be found before leaving the tournament field.
9. Record and tassel claims should be made before leaving the shoot.
10. Each archer must receive instruction in clout shooting prior to the tournament; if necessary,
instruction will be given on the day before shooting starts.
11. Target list will be posted on the day. Results will be posted on Mercia Archers and EMAS
12. Cheques payable to “East Midlands Archery Society”.
13. Entries, with S.A.E. for Results lists if required, should be sent by 20th October 2019 to the
organiser: Mr Glyn Jones, 6 Pendle Avenue, Kettering, Northants, NN16 9FA