. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
EAF & Open Senior Longbow Championships
Venue: Sherwood Archers, Maythorne Cottage Field,
Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR Opposite Norwood Park Golf Club.
Round: Rose Record Status, York (Gentlemen) & Hereford (Ladies) Method 1
Assembly 10.15am Sighters 10.30am
Cost: £15.50 – includes buffet tea on completion. Guest tea cost: £5.50
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Patron/Lady Paramount: TBA
Championship awards may only be claimed by archers affiliated to one of the five English Regions.
Masters awards are for archers aged over 50 years from one of the five English Regions.
Open awards are for all archers taking part other than the EAF and Masters Champions.
Archery GB Records and other claims must be completed before leaving the venue.
Trophies are all returnable.
Bows to be in accordance with AGB Rule 206.
Archery GB Dress Regulation Rule 307 will apply all day.
AGB cards must be shown at registration.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Record Status shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply: Refusal will be treated as a positive result.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organizer on the Day.
- Please specify any special requirements eg the need to stay on the line, dietary needs etc.
- Hot and cold drinks will be available to purchase all day.
Archers should provide their own picnic lunch.
- Maythorne Caravan Park is 600m from the Archery Field Contact Tim Butler 01636 812128
Please make all cheques payable to ‘SHERWOOD ARCHERS’ or
Pay by PayPal > Send Money > email@example.com
Closing date for entries is 4th July 2020 – No refunds will be given for cancellations after the closing date.
Entries will not be accepted by telephone or email. No entries on the day.
Enquiries: 01623 633593 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org