. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
Venue: Sherwood Archers, Maythorne Cottage Field,
Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR Opposite Norwood Park Golf Club.
Round: Rose Record Status, York (Gentlemen) & Hereford (Ladies) Method 1
Assembly 10.15am Sighters 10.30am
Cost: £12.50 – Please note there will be no buffet this year due to covid pandemic
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic
Championship awards may only be claimed by archers affiliated to one of the five English Regions.
Masters awards are for archers aged over 50 years from one of the five English Regions.
Open awards are for all archers taking part other than the EAF and Masters Champions.
Archery GB Records and other claims must be completed before leaving the venue.
Trophies are all returnable – there will be no awards presentation on the day
Bows to be in accordance with AGB Rule 206.
Archery GB Dress Regulation Rule 307 will apply all day.
AGB cards must be shown at registration.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Record Status shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply: Refusal will be treated as a positive result.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organizer on the Day.
- Please specify any special requirements eg the need to stay on the line.
- Please note that this year we will not be serving our usual Bacon & Sausage cobs so please bring any food and drink you require to keep you sustained for the day. It is unlikely that our clubhouse will be open, but the toilets will be.
- Due to the restrictions regarding how we set up the tent line NO gazeboes or large tents will be allowed.
- Please specify any special requirements on the entry form e.g. the need to stay on the line etc.
- Maythorne Caravan Park is 600m from the Archery Field Contact Tim Butler 01636 812128
- You will be expected to abide by the following Covid 19 information:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the competition
- If you or any member of your household has been to the competition and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- We remind you that you are expected to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules wherever possible and to wear a face mask when this is not possible and when using the toilets.
- When at the targets for scoring please use gloves were possible and pull only your own arrows