Lincoln LN4 1AB
WA 70, WA60, WA50 ALL DISCIPLINES & HEAD TO HEAD ROUNDS& JUNIOR METRICS IN THE MORNING
OPEN AND LCAS WA 1440, JUNIOR METRICS AND VI ROUNDS
- Saturday: Adult & cadets £16 Junior metrics in Morning £10.
- Sunday: Adults £16 juniors £14, £2 reduction if shooting both days.
Saturday: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Male & Female in all disciplines if entries permit.
Sunday: 1st 2nd 3rd Male & Female in all disciplines in OPEN & LCAS if entries permit.
- Archery GB dress regulation for target archery (rule 307) will apply
- All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB and produce their membership card on registration
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the tournament organiser on the day
Drug testing: Record status shoots are liable for Drug Testing. Any competitor approached to give a sample for testing MUST comply. If they refuse, that refusal will be treated as a positive result. Where an entry form contains one or more junior entries, the parent or legal guardian of each junior must complete a consent form.
Closing Date: Saturday 20th August 2022. No refunds given after this date