NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ARCHERY SOCIETY
71st GOLDEN ARROW
ROUND: 6 DOZEN AT 60 YARDS ON A 122 cm FACE SCORING
1 TO 10
Saturday 8th June 2019
Venue: Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, NG25 0RR
Sighters: 2.00 p.m.
Entry fee: £6.50
Judges: Mario Stankovic
Lord Patron: TBA
THE GOLDEN ARROW awarded to the recurve archer (of either sex)
recording the highest score; the winner to be known as the Captain of
THE SILVER ARROW for the highest score recorded by the recurve
archer of the sex opposite to that which wins the Golden Arrow; the
winner to be known as the Lieutenant of Sherwood Forest.
THE BRONZE ARROW for the recurve archer runner-up, provided he
or she is not the winner of the Silver Arrow
THE MACKNESS QUIVER for the highest score recorded by a
Nottinghamshire gentleman recurve
THE MAID MARION CUP for the highest score recorded by a
Nottinghamshire Lady recurve.
THE ROBIN HOOD TROPHY for the highest score recorded by a
recurve archer of either sex who has never won a trophy, medal or prize
(on pure score) at an open tournament.
SIX BATH AND WEST HORNS for the two highest scores, one lady &
one gentleman, in 3 handicap groups. Open to all bow classes
THE STYGIAN AWARD for the highest number of blacks. Kindly
presented by the Stygian Archers. Open to all bow classes
TEAM TROPHY Team to consist of any 4 recurve archers from one
GOLDEN GOBLET Highest scoring junior recurve archer,
SILVER GOBLET Highest scoring junior recurve archer of opposite sex.
COMPOUND TROPHIES awarded to the highest scores recorded by
LONGBOW TROPHIES awarded for the highest scores recorded by
BAREBOW 1st place medals awarded for the highest scores recorded by
Other Junior bow classes 1st place medals for highest scores recorded by
• All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB and will be asked to
produce their membership cards when signing in.
• Archery GB dress regulations in accordance with rule 307 apply.
• In compliance with Archery GB Child Protection guidelines any
person wishing to engage in any form of photography or video
must register with the Tournament Organiser.
• Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following
information may be collected and shared with tournament
organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example
target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname,
Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address,
Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID),
Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
• Light refreshment will be available.
• Please specify any special requirements eg need to stay on the line
• Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify
the Judge in Charge before practice on the day
• No refunds for cancellations will be given after the closing date.
• Neither Sherwood Archers nor Nottinghamshire Archery Society
accepts any responsibility for personal injury, loss or damage to
competitor’s equipment or possessions however caused.
• Entries should be sent by 1st June 2019 to the organiser:
• Mrs Susan Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell,
Notts. NG25 0DP. Tel: 01636 814494. No telephone entries
please. E-mail: email@example.com Any email
entries to be followed up by entry and payment in the post.
• NB there are no 2nd or 3rd place medals given at this competition.
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ARCHERY SOCIETY