INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIP & OPEN PORTSMOUTH
HOSTED BY SHERWOOD ARCHERS
SUNDAY 6th February 2022
VENUE: Joseph Whitaker Sports Hall, Warsop Lane, Rainworth, Notts NG21 0AG
UK Record Status
To be shoot in three sessions – 9.00 AM, 12.00 noon, 3.00 PM – each session will have two ends of practice
3:00pm Session is now Full, plenty of space in there 2 sessions
Compound archers will shoot on 3 spot 60cm vertical face. Recurve, Longbow & Barebow archers will shoot single 60cm face.
JUDGE IN CHARGE: Mario Stankovic
ENTRIES: £10.00 all classes
LADY PARAMOUNT: T.B.A.
Awards: Ladies and Gents Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow
Junior Boy and Girl in all classes, according to entry
Junior age groups 14 years and under, 15 years and over
- All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in
- Archery GB dress regulations in accordance with rule 307 applies all day
- These are school premises and as such Nottinghamshire County Council operate a NO SMOKING policy on all its premises and grounds. Please Note Trainers are to be worn in the hall, no outdoors shoes and in particular no high heels will be allowed in the hall.
- In compliance with Archery GB Safeguarding guidelines any person wishing to engage in any form of photography or video must register with the Tournament Organiser.
- Record Status Shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply; any refusal will be treated as a positive result.
- The entry form must be signed by a parent/guardian on behalf of Juniors to signify their consent to their child being tested if approached.
- Tea and coffee will be available to purchase throughout the day. Please bring you own mug/cup. Thank you.
- The hall is equipped with backstop netting; the Organisers, Joseph Whitaker School or Notts Archery Society accept no responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- No refunds for cancellation will be given after the closing date.
- A provisional target list will be displayed on the Notts/Sherwood Archers websites. The results will be displayed on the Notts/Sherwood Archers websites. nottsarchery.co.uk
- Closing date for entries is 29th January 2022, however, priority will be given to Nottinghamshire Archers for entries received until 31st December 2021 and should be sent to the organiser: Mrs S Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0DP Tel: 01636 814494. No telephone entries please. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Any email entries must be followed up by entry form and payment in post. Cheques payable to Notts Archery Society please.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Any special requirements please state on the entry form, e.g. wheelchair archers please state whether right or left handed.
- Directions to the venue are available from: sherwood-archers.org.uk