. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
Sherwood Archers Southwell
DOUBLE NATIONAL ROUND
Sunday 30th June 2019
Venue: Sherwood Archers Field, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR Opposite Norwood Park Golf Club.
Round: National in the morning followed by a National in the afternoon.
4 dozen at 60 yards – 2 dozen at 50 yards (repeated in the afternoon)
(Junior distances according to age and bow type).
Seniors: £10.50 Juniors: £8.50
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organisers: Mr George Brown and Mrs Jane Burton
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Archery GB Dress Code Rule 307 will apply all day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice on the day of the shoot.
- All rounds will be shot to Archery GB Rules 304. All ends will consist of 2 x 3 Arrows.
- Archery GB members only – ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY
- Awards for the Double round – Recurve, Compound, Longbow & Barebow (G.N.A.S. Rule 204).
- Please specify any special requirement needs eg the need to stay on the line etc.
- Breakfast rolls are available for sale in the morning. Hot and cold drinks can be purchased all day.
(Maythorne Caravan Park is 600m from the Archery Field Contact Tim Butler 01636 812128)
Closing date for entries is 22nd June 2019 No refunds for cancellation will be given after the closing date
Please make all cheques payable to ‘SHERWOOD ARCHERS’
or, Pay by PayPal > Send Money > email@example.com
Entries will not be accepted by telephone. No entries on the day. See website for directions.
Enquiries: 01623 633593 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org