. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
27th Annual Longbow / Barebow /American Flat Bow Tournament
Sunday 3rd October 2021
Albion Round – Two – Way Shooting
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire NG25 0RR
10.15am: Sherry & Cake 10.30am: First Arrows
Entry Fee: £9.50 Senior £9.00 Junior
Includes sherry/fruit juice, cake and inner gold sweep at the longest distance.
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organiser: Mrs Jane Burton
- Albion Round: Ladies, Gentlemen & Juniors (No short rounds available)
- Longbow/Barebow or American Flat Bow only,
- Two-way shooting – 3 arrows per end – No Scopes – No sighters or bouncers.
- AGB Dress regulations will apply all day. Rule 307
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the tournament organiser on the day.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target list and results may be published: First name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, DOB/Age category Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID) County (and ID), Region (and ID), round unless defined by age, Disabled (Y/N) Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Directions may be found on our website: www.sherwood-archers.org.uk
- Anyone wishing to shoot Pure Carbon Arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before the shoot begins on the day.
- Proof of AGB membership will be requested on the day.
- Tea, coffee etc. will be available to purchase on the day, please bring you own mug if possible. Thank you.
- Please specify any special requirements on the entry form.
- You will be expected to abide by the following Covid 19 information:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the competition
- If you or any member of your household has been to the competition and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- Closing date for entries is 26th September 2021 or when full. No refunds for cancellations will be given after the closing date.
- Please send completed entry form and fee to the Tournament Organiser, Mrs Jane Burton, 15 Fairlawns, Mansfield, Notts. NG18 3EP (all email entries must be followed up by an entry form and payment in the post unless the entry is paid by PayPal) Telephone entries will not be accepted but enquires to: 07803 123138 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make cheques payable to: SHERWOOD ARCHERS, or pay by PayPal >Send Money>email@example.com