Saturday/Sunday 24th/25th October 2020
Venue: Sherwood Archers Field, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR Opposite Norwood Park Golf Club.
Round: National (4 dozen at 60 yards – 2 dozen at 50 yards) we will be shooting 3 sessions –
Saturday afternoon, Sunday morning or Sunday afternoon.
Sighters: Saturday afternoon – 1.00p.m. Sunday morning – 9.00 a.m.
Sunday afternoon – 1.00 p.m.
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Tournament Organiser: Susan Stankovic
Entry Fee: £5.00 all classes
- Open to all bow classes, NB there will be no awards or presentation ceremony and the results will be posted on Sherwood Archers website.
- Archers will be limited to 2 per target shooting in a single detail of 6 arrows in line with AGB guidance to comply with Covid 19 restrictions. Because of the limit of a maximum of 30 people on the field at any one time we have limited it to 24 archers per session with no spectators.
- You will be met at the entrance to the field for booking in were you will be given your target number, please use the area allocated on the tent line for setting up etc. no sharing of tents unless you are from the same household. Please come as ready to shoot and you can and be prepared to leave the field as soon as shooting is finished. No large tents or gazeboes please. ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY – have these ready to show when booking in.
- Toilets will be open but the clubhouse will be closed and we will not be serving drinks so please ensure you bring with you whatever you require for the shoot.
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before sighters.
- Please specify any special requirement needs eg the need to stay on the line etc.