DOUBLE NATIONAL ROUND
Sunday 27th June 2021
Venue: Sherwood Archers Field, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR Opposite Norwood Park Golf Club.
Round: National in the morning followed by a National in the afternoon.
4 dozen at 60 yards – 2 dozen at 50 yards (repeated in the afternoon)
(Junior distances according to age and bow type).
Seniors: £9.50 Juniors: £8.50
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organiser: Mrs Susan Stankovic
- AGB Dress regulations will apply all day. Rule 307
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the tournament organiser on the day.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target list and results may be published: First name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, DOB/Age category Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID) County (and ID), Region (and ID), round unless defined by age, Disabled (Y/N) Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Directions may be found on our website: www.sherwood-archers.org.uk
- Anyone wishing to shoot Pure Carbon Arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before sighters on the day of the shoot.
- Proof of AGB membership will be requested on the day.
- Please note that this year we will not be serving our usual Bacon & Sausage cobs so please bring any food and drink you require to keep you sustained for the day. It is unlikely that our clubhouse will be open, but the toilets will be.
- Due to the restrictions regarding how we set up the tent line NO gazeboes or large tents will be allowed.
- Please specify any special requirements on the entry form e.g. the need to stay on the line etc.
- You will be expected to abide by the following Covid 19 information:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the competition
- If you or any member of your household has been to the competition and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- We remind you that you are expected to maintain the 2 metre social distancing rules wherever possible and to wear a face mask when this is not possible and when using the toilets.
- When at the targets for scoring please use gloves were possible and pull only your own arrows
- Closing date for entries is 20th June 2021 or when full. No refunds for cancellations will be given after the closing date.
- Please send completed entry form and fee to the Tournament Organiser, Mrs Susan Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0DP. (all email entries must be followed up by an entry form and payment in the post unless the entry is paid by PayPal) Telephone entries will not be accepted but enquires to: 01636 814494. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make cheques payable to: SHERWOOD ARCHERS, or pay by PayPal >Send Money>email@example.com This would be our preferred method of payment under the current circumstances.