. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
Sighters – 10.45am
• Open to: Recurves, Compounds, Long Bows and Bare Bows (AGB rule 204)
• Appropriate rounds for juniors: please indicate age on application form. We reserve the right to move up to the next available distance if necessary.
• Anyone wishing to take photos, please register with tournament organiser.
• Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
• Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
• Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before sighters.
• Please specify any special requirements eg the need to stay on the line, dietary needs etc.
• Bacon & Sausage Cobs will be on sale in the morning. Hot & old drinks will be available to purchase throughout the day but please bring your own cup/mug if possible. Thank you.
• Entries can only be accepted from AGB members. ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOT
• Entry Fee: Adult – £9.50 -Juniors – £8.50 – includes pie and beans (archers)
includes pie and beans (a Visitors / Spectators – £3.50 includes pie and beans