. Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell
Notts. NG25 0RR
33rd Pie & Bean Shoot – Western Rounds
Sunday 24th October 2021
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
Sighters – 10.45am
Entry Fee: Adult – £9.50 -Juniors – £8.50 – includes pie and beans (archers)
includes pie and beanNon shooting supporting adults – £3.50 includes pie and beans
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic Lady Paramount/Patron: Will be announced on the day.
Tournament Organiser: Mrs Susan Stankovic
- AGB Dress regulations will apply all day. Rule 307
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the tournament organizer on the day.
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collect and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target list and results may be published: First name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, DOB/Age category Email, Address, Phone number, Club (and ID) County (and ID), Region (and ID), round unless defined by age, Disabled (Y/N) Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
- Directions may be found on our website: www.sherwood-archers.org.uk
- Anyone wishing to shoot Pure Carbon Arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before sighters on the day of the shoot.
- Proof of AGB membership will be requested on the day.
- Tea, coffee etc. will be available to purchase on the day, please bring your own mug if possible. Thank you.
- Please specify any special requirements on the entry form e.g. the need to stay on the line etc.
- You will be expected to abide by the following Covid 19 information:
- If you or any member of your household has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must not attend the competition
- If you or any member of your household has been to the competition and then has any symptoms of the Covid 19 virus then you must notify me asap.
- Closing date for entries is 17th October 2021 or when full. No refunds for cancellations will be given after the closing date.
- Please send completed entry form and fee to the Tournament Organiser, Mrs Susan Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0DP. (all email entries must be followed up by an entry form and payment in the post unless the entry is paid by PayPal) Telephone entries will not be accepted but enquires to: 01636 814494. Email: email@example.com Please make cheques payable to: SHERWOOD ARCHERS, or pay by PayPal >Send Money>firstname.lastname@example.org