In 2016 we will be putting on an Open Double 720 which will include targets for juniors of all ages; Silver Spoon Bowmen have very kindly agreed to put on this shoot.
It is intended that 70mt, 60mt for Recurves and 50mt for Compounds will be WRS, however to accommodate Juniors of all ages there will be targets set at 50mt, 40mt, 30mt and 20mt, these distances will NOT be WRS.
- Juniors and Cadets looking for qualifying scores for 2016/17 will have the opportunity for an early start to the season.
The reason for inclusion of all juniors in this shoot:
- To give the younger archers the opportunity to shoot in a high profile event.
- Meet friends and make new ones.
- It’s a fitting end to the indoor coaching season.
- Good transition to the outdoor season.
- Opportunity to test your skills learnt over the winter period.
- Move into your “training to compete” phase of your annual programme.
- Opportunity to work on your specific goal set by you and your coach.
All Junior’s are welcome
To the Regions Junior’s, Junior Squad Organisers/Coaches/Team Managers, if you think this would be a benefit to your end of season training and you would like to become involved then contact me in the first instance I will then ensure you receive the full and final information when it becomes available,
Date 24th April 2016.
Venue, Sir John Gleed School Spalding
Cost, to be finalised likely to be between £10 and £12
To register your interest in the first instance email email@example.com I will then ensure you receive the official registration form.
This shoot will be advertised as an open shoot, so I suggest you get your registration/Entries in as soon as you can, I already have 20 juniors of all ages registered to date.
If you have any concern’s as to whether this event is suitable for you or your squad please ring me on 01205 290343, Mobile 07789976982
Lincolnshire Junior Development Squad