If you have new tournament entry forms, target lists or results sheets, please send them to email@example.com
To Check for results and old tournament events, please use navigation buttons on the right hand side of the calendar.
LEICESTERSHIRE & RUTLAND COUNTY
OPEN UK RECORD STATUS PORTSMOUTH
INCORPORATING THE L&RCAA 50TH SENIOR AND 48TH JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
Sunday 2nd February 2020
Hosted by The Foxes Archery Club
Venue: Winstanley Community College, Kingsway North, Braunstone,
Leicester LE3 3BD
Tournament Organiser: Anne Smith
Lady Paramount/Lord Patron: TBA
Judge in Charge: Geoff Malyon
Judges: Chris Evans and Phil Benson
Assembly time for each session is:
A 9.00 am B 12 noon C 3.00 pm
Equipment checks will take place 30 mins before the assembly for each session.
If you wish to take photographs or videos during the tournament, please register on arrival. If you do not want to be included in any photographs or videos, please let the registration desk know when you arrive.
Entry fee: Seniors £12 Juniors £9 Late entries surcharge: £2
Cheques payable to: Leicestershire & Rutland County Archery Association; BACs payments can be made – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests to enter by email / telephone must be followed up by an entry form and payment by post. No entry will be confirmed until payment is received.
Entries to: Tournament Organiser, 11 Spruce Avenue, Loughborough, Leicestershire LE11 2QW or to email@example.com Tel 07981 152231
Closing date: Saturday 18th January 2020 or when the event is full; no refunds will be given after the closing date. Late entries might be accepted at the organiser’s discretion.
All awards are subject to the number of entries
Awards will be given for Recurve, Compound, Longbow, Barebow & Flatbow bow styles, for Ladies, Gents and Juniors.
L&RCAA Indoor Championships (for L&RCAA affiliated archers only)
1st Senior Lady Recurve – Bowhandle Trophy + medal
1st Junior Lady Recurve – Kirby Muxloe Cup + medal
1st Senior Gent Recurve – Tankard Trophy + medal
1st Junior Gent Recurve – Forresters Cup + medal
1st Mixed Recurve team (4 archers from same club including at least 1 lady) – Trophy + medals
1st Senior Lady Compound – Trophy + medal
1st Junior Lady Compound – Trophy + medal
1st Senior Gent Compound – Trophy + medal
1st Junior Gent Compound – Trophy + medal
1st Mixed Compound Team (3 archers from same club including at least 1 lady) – Trophy + medal
All other awards will be according to entry numbers (please see below)
Medals awarded across all bow styles for handicap awards (groups)
Ladies 35-41 42-50 51-57 58-100
Gents 29-36 37-44 45-50 51-100
UK Record Status Open Portsmouth (for non-L&RCAA affiliated archers)
Medals will be awarded based on the number of entries in each class as follows:-
1 medal – 1 to 3 archers completing the round; 2 medals – 4 to 6 archers completing the round; 3 medals – at least 7 archers completing the round
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ARCHERY SOCIETY
INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020
& OPEN PORTSMOUTH
HOSTED BY SHERWOOD ARCHERS
SUNDAY 2nd February 2020
VENUE: Joseph Whitaker Sports Hall, Warsop Lane, Rainworth, Notts NG21 0AG
UK Record Status
To be shoot in three sessions – 9.00 AM, 12.00 noon, 3.00 PM – each session will have two ends of practice
Compound archers will shoot on 3 spot 60cm vertical face. Recurve, Longbow & Barebow archers will shoot single 60cm face.
JUDGE IN CHARGE: Mario Stankovic
ENTRIES: £10.00 all classes
LADY PARAMOUNT: T.B.A.
Awards: Ladies and Gents Recurve, Compound, Longbow and Barebow
Junior Boy and Girl in all classes, according to entry
Junior age groups 14 years and under, 15 years and over
1. All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB and will be asked to produce their membership cards when signing in
2. Archery GB dress regulations in accordance with rule 307 applies all day
3. These are school premises and as such Nottinghamshire County Council operate a NO SMOKING policy on all its premises and grounds. Please Note Trainers are to be worn in the hall, no outdoors shoes and in particular no high heels will be allowed in the hall.
4. In compliance with Archery GB Child Protection guidelines any person wishing to engage in any form of photography or video must register with the Tournament Organiser.
5. Record Status Shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply; any refusal will be treated as a positive result.
6. The entry form must be signed by a parent/guardian on behalf of Juniors to signify their consent to their child being tested if approached.
7. Tea and coffee will be available to purchase throughout the day. Please bring you own mug/cup. Thank you.
8. The hall is equipped with backstop netting; the Organisers, Joseph Whitaker School or Notts Archery Society accept no responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
9. No refunds for cancellation will be given after the closing date.
10. A provisional target list will be displayed on the Notts/Sherwood Archers websites. The results will be displayed on the Notts/Sherwood Archers websites. www.nottsarchery.co.uk
11. Closing date for entries is 25th January 2020, however, priority will be given to Nottinghamshire Archers for entries received until 30th December 2019 and should be sent to the organiser:
Mrs S Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0DP Tel: 01636 814494. No telephone entries please. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Any email entries must be followed up by entry form and payment in post. Cheques payable to Notts Archery Society please.
12. Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
13. Any special requirements please state on the entry form, e.g. wheelchair archers please state whether right or left handed.
14. Directions to the venue are available from: www.sherwoodarchers.org.uk