If you have new tournament entry forms, target lists or results sheets, please send them to email@example.com
To Check for results and old tournament events, please use navigation buttons on the right hand side of the calendar.
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0RR
Sighters – 10.45am
• Open to: Recurves, Compounds, Long Bows and Bare Bows (AGB rule 204)
• Appropriate rounds for juniors: please indicate age on application form. We reserve the right to move up to the next available distance if necessary.
• Anyone wishing to take photos, please register with tournament organiser.
• Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
• Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions.
• Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before sighters.
• Please specify any special requirements eg the need to stay on the line, dietary needs etc.
• Bacon & Sausage Cobs will be on sale in the morning. Hot & old drinks will be available to purchase throughout the day but please bring your own cup/mug if possible. Thank you.
• Entries can only be accepted from AGB members. ARCHERY GB CARDS MUST BE SHOWN ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOT
• Entry Fee: Adult – £9.50 -Juniors – £8.50 – includes pie and beans (archers)
includes pie and beans (a Visitors / Spectators – £3.50 includes pie and beans
Sunday 16th May 2021
World Record (Star)
WA1440 & Metrics 1-5
VENUE: Greasley Castle Farm, Church Road, Greasley,
Nottingham NG16 2AB
World Record Status WA1440 Tournament
Chairmen of Judges Mario Stankovic, Judges Mike Thomason
Registration Current AGB/WA Membership cards will be required and if you are not in possession of one
please bring proof that you have paid your membership from your club.
Equipment Inspection will take place prior to Assembly
Assembly: 08:30, Practice 08:45 – 09:30, Start 09:30
Timing: Shooting will be in descending order of distance and in two details throughout.
Ends of 6 arrows will be shot in 4 minutes at all distances.
Target Faces: At the two shortest distances, Recurve & Compound 4 x 80cm 6 zone.
Barebow& Longbows 1 x 80cm 10 zone face.
Dress Code: Archery GB dress regulations will apply. Rule 307
Shooting Aids: Archers using a wheelchair or stool that remain on the line please indicate on the form so
that this can be accommodated.
‘World Archery Star’ status and competitors wishing to claim an award, must do so before they leave the
Fee Senior £14.00 Junior £10.00
(Juniors may compete as a senior paying senior Fee)
Awards for Ladies, Gents & Juniors shooting Recurve, Compound, Barebow and Longbow
(According to Entries)
Our Tournaments are kindly Sponsored By
Closing Date 8th May 2021
Burton Joyce Archers
WORLD RECORD STATUS
Burton Joyce Archers 2nd Summer Open Shoot
Double WA 70m
Double WA 60m
Double WA 50m
Sunday 20th June 2021
Venue: Burton Joyce Archers, Poplars Sports Ground, Station Road,
Burton Joyce, Nottinghamshire NG14 5AN
ENTRY FEE: Double Round £15.50
Assembly – 8.30am Practice – 8.45am Start – 9.30am
Judge in Charge: Mario Stankovic