If you have new tournament entry forms, target lists or results sheets, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Check for results and old tournament events, please use navigation buttons on the right hand side of the calendar.
EMAS Clout Championships 2021
Saturday 23rd October
Online entry at
Lady Paramount – Luci Mahon
Judges – Janet Short, Mario Stankovic
Organisers – Geoff Fisher, Glyn Jones, Darren Barker
Double One-Way Imperial Clout
Tassel Award Status & UK Record Status
Assembly 10.15am – Sighters 10.30am
To be shot in 2 details of 6 arrows
Seniors £8, Juniors Free
● All archers must be affiliated to ArcheryGB and may be asked to produce their
membership cards at registration
● Junior entries must be signed by a parent or guardian
● All carbon arrows must be counted in and out by the judges
● Those wishing to use photographic/video equipment at this event are to register upon
arrival. Persons wishing not to be photographed should advise the organisers at the time
of entering the competition
● Each archer should sign the entry form to confirm “I have received instruction in Clout
shooting prior to this tournament”. If necessary, instruction will be given on the day
● ArcheryGB dress regulations will apply (rule 307)
● The venue does not permit smoking, vaping, or alcohol; only support dogs on site
● The Clout Collective and venue accept no liability for personal injury, loss
East Midlands Archery Society
2021 Regional & Open Indoor Championships
Hosted by Sherwood Archers
World Record Status WA 18m
Sunday 21ST November 2021
Joseph Whitaker School Sports Hall, Warsop Lane, Rainworth, Notts. NG21 0AG
Session A: Assembly 9.00am followed by 2 ends of practice
Session B: Assembly 12.00pm followed by 2 ends of practice
Session C: Assembly 3.00pm followed by 2 ends of practice
Entry Fees per session: All Classes £10.00
Please make cheques payable to East Midlands Archery Society & send to the Organiser:
Susan Stankovic, 82 Lower Kirklington Road, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0DP
Phone: 01636 814494 E-Mail: email@example.com – requests to enter by e-mail/telephone must be followed up by entry form and payment in post please. Closing date for entries is 13th November 2021 or when full
Lady Paramount / Lord Patron: TBA
Judges: Mr Mario Stankovic (COJ), Mrs Pam Tonkin, Mr Ted Tricker, Mrs Janet Short
Compound & Recurve will shoot separate 3 spot 40cm vertical faces. Longbow & Barebow will shoot single 40cm faces.
Inspection of equipment will take place before each session.
- All archers must be affiliated to Archery GB or World Archery and produce their membership cards when signing in.
- Archery GB Dress code Rule 307 applies all day.
- These are school premises and as such Nottinghamshire County Council operate a NO SMOKING policy on all its premises and grounds.
- The hall is equipped with backstop netting; however, EMAS nor the Organisers or Joseph Whitaker School accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions. Please Note NO outdoor shoes in particular high heels to be worn in the sports hall, Trainers please.
- Tea/Coffee will be available to purchase throughout the day, please bring your own cup/mug. Thank you.
- In compliance with Archery GB Child Protection guidelines any person wishing to engage in any form of photography or video must obtain the authorisation of the Tournament Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse or rescind such authorisation of persons not abiding by the Organisers conditions.
- Record Status Shoots are liable for drug testing and competitors approached to give samples must comply; any refusal will be treated as a positive result.
- The entry form must be signed by a parent/guardian on behalf of Juniors to signify their consent to their child being tested if approached.
- A provisional target list will be displayed on the E.M.A.S. website 3 days before the shoot. Results will be displayed on the E.M.A.S. website: www.emasarchery.co.uk
- Please give details of any special requirements, e.g. wheelchair archers please state whether left or right-handed.
- Current Handicaps should be given to the Organiser before practise to be eligible for handicap awards.
- No refunds for cancellations will be given after the closing date.
- Your affiliation to both County and EMAS must be current to be eligible for EMAS awards, otherwise you will be treated as a visitor.
- Directions to the venue are available from: www.sherwood-archers.org.uk
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.