If you have new tournament entry forms, target lists or results sheets, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To Check for results and old tournament events, please use navigation buttons on the right hand side of the calendar.
May Day Shoot Mixed Albion
Monday 6th May 2019
Bramcote Archery Club
(soon to be Greasley Castle Archers)
SNR ROUNDS: Albion & Windsor
JNR ROUNDS: Short Windsor (U16 gents, U18 ladies) Jnr Windsor (U14 gents, U16 ladies)
Short Jnr Windsor (U12 gents, U14 ladies)
VENUE: Greasley Castle Farm, Church Road, Moorgreen Nottingham NG16 2AB
DIRECTIONS: On the B600 between Watnall and Moorgreen (will be signposted on day)
ASSEMBLY: 10.00 am SIGHTERS: 10:30 am
AWARDS: Albion- Trophies:- Ladies & Gents: Recurve, Compound, Barebow & Longbow.
Windsor- Medals for 2nd class classified archers and below
(Trophies & Medals according to entry)
CLOSING DATE: 28th April 2019 (or check availability)
26th Annual Longbow / Barebow Tournament Sunday 6th October 2019
Albion and Windsor Rounts – Two Way Shooting
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire NG25 0RR (See website to download directions)
10.15am: Sherry & Cake 10.30am: First Arrows
- Albion Round or Windsor Round: Ladies, Gentlemen & Juniors (No short rounds available)
- Longbow or Barebow only
- Two way shooting – 3 arrows per end – No Scopes -No sighters or bouncers.
- Longbow & Barebow shooting for separate awards. (Barebows shoot to AGB rule 204)
- Entries can only be accepted from AGB members
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice.
Entry Fee: £9.50 Senior £9.00 Junior
Includes sherry/fruit juice, cake and inner gold sweep at the longest distance.