If you have new tournament entry forms, target lists or results sheets, please send them to email@example.com
To Check for results and old tournament events, please use navigation buttons on the right hand side of the calendar.
26th Annual Longbow / Barebow Tournament Sunday 6th October 2019
Albion and Windsor Rounts – Two Way Shooting
Venue: Club Ground, Maythorne Cottage Field, Lower Kirklington Road,
Southwell, Nottinghamshire NG25 0RR (See website to download directions)
10.15am: Sherry & Cake 10.30am: First Arrows
- Albion Round or Windsor Round: Ladies, Gentlemen & Juniors (No short rounds available)
- Longbow or Barebow only
- Two way shooting – 3 arrows per end – No Scopes -No sighters or bouncers.
- Longbow & Barebow shooting for separate awards. (Barebows shoot to AGB rule 204)
- Entries can only be accepted from AGB members
- Data Protection – When you enter competitions the following information may be collected and shared with tournament organisers, scoring systems and other competitors for example target lists and results may be published: First Name, Surname, Gender, Bow Style, Date of Birth/Age category, Email, Address, Phone Number, Club (and ID), County (and ID), Region (and ID), Round (unless defined by age), Disabled (Y/N), Disability info.
- Sherwood Archers cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to equipment or personal possessions
- Anyone wishing to take photographs must register with the Tournament Organiser on the day.
- Anyone wishing to shoot pure carbon arrow shafts must notify the Judge in Charge before practice.
Entry Fee: £9.50 Senior £9.00 Junior
Includes sherry/fruit juice, cake and inner gold sweep at the longest distance.